Sunday, November 26, 2006

whisky's gone

Was a very sad day today as i lost my dog whisky in a freak accident. She was knocked by a bus on the head. Atleast death was clean and quick for her. She had completed 10 years and 3 months.






Thats whisky and brute.
We lost brute also in 99. One fine day he just dissappeared never to come back

Its realy strange that when someone is gone then you feel the void left behind, till the time he/she is around you dont realise the importance. I remember how whisky would come up in morning and slightly nudge me with her cold nose signalling me to take her out for a walk.

God bless them

1 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger Shachi Uniyal said...

Hey Arun
I too have kept pets since childhood and can't imagine a life without them. From last five years i've been in Delhi and don't get to see my darlings. They can be your best friends and confidantes. From Whisky's pictures I can see she must have been really adorable.
May her soul rest in peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home